Friday, September 11, 2009

Thank you so, so, so much to everybody that sent me birthday cards/wishes! I am having the best birthday ever! That was so nice of everyone to think of me, even though I am so far away :) This morning, my Peruvian family made a huge special breakfast of crepes and sandwiches for my birthday. They even got out special dishes, and there were ballons and signs for me, too. It was really sweet. I also got to choose what we are having for dinner (spaghetti!). It seemed like everyone was more excited for my birthday than I was, which made me really excited, too! It has been a great day so far.

Right now, I am heading to the black market of Lima, "Polvos Azules," to buy some birthday presents for myself (for cheap after bargaining, of course)! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment